Friday 1 February 2008

"They shoot Old Skinheads, don't they"



If they do then they really should have shot this one this week. I've had everything from mild pneumonia to severe depression stopping off en-route at coughs, cold, cramp, more coughs, breathlessness, insomnia and lack of appetite. But you can't stop me bouncing back on my air-wear soles.



It's the weekend and I'm looking forward to:

A full English

Georgie Fame's 'Somebody stole my thunder'

The beginning of the 6 Nations

West Ham at home

Later 200 with Jools Holland

Sleeping

Chan Marshall's 'Jukebox'

Wondering at how magnificent The Felice Brothers are

Reading the Sunday papers while watching the rugby

Not having to bother about stupid transfer windows

Writing my book

Reading Henning Mankell

And learning shorthand

And wondering ... WHY?

No comments: