Wednesday 2 July 2008

Melody's the tune of this song




And they call it puppy love

The movie came out around 1970 and it was called Melody aka SWALK. The SWALK bit was Sealed With a Loving Kiss and I was smitten. In love with the young actress that was around my age 11 or 12 or whatever.
Her name was Tracy Hyde and she was Melody Perkins – the Melody in the title. She was the schoolgirl love interest of Mark Lester who had been Oliver in the hit musical film and this film was basically a vehicle for him and the other Oliver star Jack Wild who also starred in Melody.
But it was Tracy Hide that I loved. This cute –nay beautiful – brunette with great pert breasts. Breasts – bloody hell. She was simply stunning and for months I dreamt of Melody Perkins. There was something definitely stirring down there and when I hit senior school it was doing more that stirring but by then I’d forgotten all about Melody. But for that summer – and I’m sure it was summer – she was the most beautiful girl in the world.

Where is she now? I don’t know. I could “google” her, for sure, and the image I have found – that accompanies this piece suggests the film is now available on video - but for now I’ll just remember that ‘first love’.

Oh and almost 40 years later I still love cute brunettes with great tits!

No comments: